Eternal Kingdom - Land of Endless Tales
** EternalKingdom is in the process of a huge revamp. Please be patient as I take the time to perfect things. - InnerSolace

Welcome to EternalKingdom. Hopefully you are here because you're seeking a new place to role-play.

Put your imagination to the test; register and help make a better role-play community. It's time for us to let our creativity run free. There is no limit to the stories and possible memories that you can create with us.
** EternalKingdom is in the process of a huge revamp. Please be patient as I take the time to perfect things. - InnerSolace

Welcome to EternalKingdom. Hopefully you are here because you're seeking a new place to role-play.

Put your imagination to the test; register and help make a better role-play community. It's time for us to let our creativity run free. There is no limit to the stories and possible memories that you can create with us.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for role-players from all around. Role-play to your heart's content or compete in fierce battles with others. Let your imagination run wild as you create your own role-play or join something on-going. Welcome to EternalKingdom, and enjoy your stay.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you are new to role-play and would like to get into it, click here for a guide.
Be sure to refer EternalKingdom to your friends so we can get more role-play action going on. Please have a good day.
Click here to Like us on Facebook so you can get updates as soon as they're announced.

Spending this Summer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
InnerSolace
Owner
Owner
InnerSolace

Role-Play Type :
  • Fantasy
Years/Experience :
  • 7+ Years
First RP Site : MySpace Age : 32

Spending this Summer Empty
PostSubject: Spending this Summer   Spending this Summer EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 6:22 am

So, this will be a topic for us all to talk about what we're currently doing, and also what we're planning on doing this summer. I figure this should be an interesting little topic to get things on the forums picking back up again.

Just as I was doing before the summer even started, I am currently trying to find a stable job. I'm looking to make this a working summer for myself. I plan on getting out more and doing more things, and also writing more in the novel that I am currently working on. I also plan to do more things with friends, as it's been a while since I've had a good summer to spend with those certain people close to me.
Back to top Go down
H a k u
H a k u

PostSubject: Re: Spending this Summer   Spending this Summer EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:24 pm

Uhm this summer. It's been a lot of moving around to start things off. I'm wishing that things change up for me whether it's finding a better job or even reaching success with my video gaming. But with moving around like this it'll be a new start in a new state hopefully. A change to open these eyes and see something new for once instead of that fear of not achieving where I currently am. I'm looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
InnerSolace
Owner
Owner
InnerSolace

Role-Play Type :
  • Fantasy
Years/Experience :
  • 7+ Years
First RP Site : MySpace Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Spending this Summer   Spending this Summer EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 5:59 pm

I know how you feel, Haku. For a long time now, I have wanted to move away from my current place of living and try to make some sort of new life somewhere else. I believe that is going to start when I get a job or two. Right now, there are a couple jobs I am wanting to do, and due to the hours I would be working, I could easily do both. But of course, there are other things that I would have to make sure are taken care of before I start my own life somewhere else.

I also plan on getting my license this summer, while the weather is clear enough for me to learn how to drive. That is one thing that will allow me to accomplish more, with more flexibility and access to everything outside my home life.
Back to top Go down
Nimo
Nimo

PostSubject: Re: Spending this Summer   Spending this Summer EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:29 pm

affraid <--Anyone else in love with that face, other than me? xD

Anyway lol! I need a job. Still applying for jobs around here, but its not looking too great at this point since this town is very small. Small in the sense that there's only 4 streets that separate the middle of the town. Each way leads to another town outside of mine.

As for anything else.... Ugh, I'll just fill that in with this little dude What a Face Don't even want to go there, not publicly anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spending this Summer   Spending this Summer Empty

Back to top Go down

Spending this Summer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Kingdom - Land of Endless Tales :: Generalities :: General Discussion-
Jump to: