Eternal Kingdom - Land of Endless Tales
** EternalKingdom is in the process of a huge revamp. Please be patient as I take the time to perfect things. - InnerSolace

Welcome to EternalKingdom. Hopefully you are here because you're seeking a new place to role-play.

Put your imagination to the test; register and help make a better role-play community. It's time for us to let our creativity run free. There is no limit to the stories and possible memories that you can create with us.
** EternalKingdom is in the process of a huge revamp. Please be patient as I take the time to perfect things. - InnerSolace

Welcome to EternalKingdom. Hopefully you are here because you're seeking a new place to role-play.

Put your imagination to the test; register and help make a better role-play community. It's time for us to let our creativity run free. There is no limit to the stories and possible memories that you can create with us.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for role-players from all around. Role-play to your heart's content or compete in fierce battles with others. Let your imagination run wild as you create your own role-play or join something on-going. Welcome to EternalKingdom, and enjoy your stay.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you are new to role-play and would like to get into it, click here for a guide.
Be sure to refer EternalKingdom to your friends so we can get more role-play action going on. Please have a good day.
Click here to Like us on Facebook so you can get updates as soon as they're announced.

Don't Forget to Refer Your Friends

Go down 
AuthorMessage
InnerSolace
Owner
Owner
InnerSolace

Role-Play Type :
  • Fantasy
Years/Experience :
  • 7+ Years
First RP Site : MySpace Age : 32

Don't Forget to Refer Your Friends Empty
PostSubject: Don't Forget to Refer Your Friends   Don't Forget to Refer Your Friends EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:31 pm

The progress of EK is slowing down by a lot. To counter this, we need more people informed of the website. If you have tried out EK and like what you see, inform your friends and have them come and check it out. The only way that EK is going to grow and become that one good site that we all want it to be is if we work together and make it happen. I have faith in all of you, and those of you who have already tried doing this, I thank you for all the wonderful support that you have given the site.
Back to top Go down

Don't Forget to Refer Your Friends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Kingdom - Land of Endless Tales :: Generalities :: General Discussion-
Jump to: