Eternal Kingdom - Land of Endless Tales
** EternalKingdom is in the process of a huge revamp. Please be patient as I take the time to perfect things. - InnerSolace

Welcome to EternalKingdom. Hopefully you are here because you're seeking a new place to role-play.

Put your imagination to the test; register and help make a better role-play community. It's time for us to let our creativity run free. There is no limit to the stories and possible memories that you can create with us.
** EternalKingdom is in the process of a huge revamp. Please be patient as I take the time to perfect things. - InnerSolace

Welcome to EternalKingdom. Hopefully you are here because you're seeking a new place to role-play.

Put your imagination to the test; register and help make a better role-play community. It's time for us to let our creativity run free. There is no limit to the stories and possible memories that you can create with us.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for role-players from all around. Role-play to your heart's content or compete in fierce battles with others. Let your imagination run wild as you create your own role-play or join something on-going. Welcome to EternalKingdom, and enjoy your stay.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you are new to role-play and would like to get into it, click here for a guide.
Be sure to refer EternalKingdom to your friends so we can get more role-play action going on. Please have a good day.
Click here to Like us on Facebook so you can get updates as soon as they're announced.

Eternal Kingdom Staff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hal™
Admin
Admin
Hal™

Eternal Kingdom Staff Empty
PostSubject: Eternal Kingdom Staff   Eternal Kingdom Staff EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 11:17 am

This is just a reminder to reiterate who is apart of the EK staff. As some of you know, the staff has been fairly consistent since the days of Nomad's Reconciliation. Given that there are new members, not everyone may be acquainted with the staff. Therefore, I present to everyone a list of the staff. Mind you, the jurisdictions of the staff may change if and when another chat application is implemented for both private and public role-play purposes:

Administration
- InnerSolace
- Hal™

Moderators
- Zaikun Furodaiken
- Koskos Ehecatl Acintris
- Wrath
- C i x e l
- Nimo

*All staff members listed above are also moderators of the ChatBox

*Again, the position of certain staff members may change when the alternative chat application is in place (although this is in speculation)

Please remember to keep your signature at an appropriate size, perhaps along the lines of a standard signature. Things like GIF images, which may cause people who have dial-up or a sub-par internet connection to suffer (and we wouldn't want that) should be kept to a bare minimum and size. This also applies to having one too many images attached to your signature as well. Keep it at a reasonable amount; quotes on the other hand, are fine.

There has also been an added rule that regards the ChatBox (i.e, rule 7) that everyone should check out if they haven't already been informed.

—Alcarius
Back to top Go down

Eternal Kingdom Staff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Kingdom - Land of Endless Tales :: Generalities :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: